Other company information
Year of registeration1989
Number of employees50-249
Annual turnover0.5-2 million €
Annual balance sheet total0.5-2 million €
Already engaged in international businessYes
Percentage of international business1-9 %
The company specializes in education materials and is looking for a partner to enter the Finnish market.
Products include educational toys, board games, hobby items, English and number activity books, note books and stationery.
The company can also customize products based on customer need.
Key selling points include:
- Ability to do small Customize orders
- Educated and trained labour force
- Competitive labor costs compared with European countries
- EN 71 certification for the Toys
- Experience in servicing European Markets
- Ability to meet quality standards expected by the customers
Markets and customers
The company´s customers include leading super markets, toy shops, department stores, leading schools, stationery suppliers and companies that manufacture similar products (for producing under their label).
The main market is Sri Lanka. Annually, the company also delivers an order to Norway. Javana Graphics used to export to Spain and the Netherlands (through the Fair Trade organization).