Is your company interested in participating in events in the target countries? Answer our survey
Finnpartnership is currently planning events for 2024 and exploring opportunities to organise events in target countries. We always try to organise events in the target countries in conjunction with other, possibly larger, events to maximise networking opportunities with local companies. The most important thing, however, is the interest of the Finnish organisations in the country and the event.
In this context, Finnpartnership would like to hear which events would be of most interest to Finnish operators. Based on the responses to the survey, Finnpartnership can start planning events and assembling group of Finnish companies and organisations interested in the trips.
Possible events planned for 2024:
- Zambia visit
- FinnBizWeek, held on 8-9 April in Lusaka
- EU-Zambia Business Forum, held on 10–12 April in Kitwe, in the Copperbelt region. Mining sector in focus.
- Finland Pakistan Business Summit, held on 23 April in Islamabad and on 25 April in Karachi, Pakistan. Provides opportunities for Finnish companies to get involved in Pakistan’s energy distribution, digitalisation and infrastructure reforms.
- Additionally, focus on the internationalisation opportunities of SME’s in textile, crafts, interior design and services. Finnpartnership covers for its customers the participation fee for the Finland Pakistan Council programme.
- eLearning Africa conference and exhibition, held on 29-31 May in Kigali, Rwanda
- Alongside the event, we would possibly try to organise a Doing Business with Finland seminar or an Education Partnership forum for Finnish operators and relevant local actors. The event would probably be organised in cooperation with Education Finland.
- EU-Nepal Business Forum, to be held in May in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Visit in South America, with a focus on Ecuador and a mining exhibition. The trip would take place around June-July and could be combined with a visit to Peru or Colombia.
- Cairo Water Week, held in October-November in Cairo, Egypt
- The event focuses on water sector companies and possibly also on energy and agriculture sectors. The event would probably be organised in cooperation with the Finnish Water Forum. We are also exploring the Global Gateway project for energy distribution in Alexandria and its business opportunities for Finnish operators.
- Philippines visit, we are exploring the possibility of organising a trip and would like to hear from Finnish organisations which sectors are of their interest.
- SDG Booster workshop focusing on Uzbekistan
By answering the survey, you are not committing to anything. We hope to receive responses by 23 January.
"*" indicates required fields
Share on social media