c/o Teollisen yhteistyön rahasto Oy (FINNFUND)
00181 Helsinki - FINLAND
puh: 09 348 434 (mainitsethan puhelimessa, että tavoittelet Finnpartnershipia)
IndustryInformation and communication technology
Bwar el Caheb, Peter Abbas building, ground floor
Phone number00 961 71 430092
Web page http://www.wixelstudios.com/
Company Address email@example.com
Mr. Ziad Al-Feghali
Co-founder and CEO
Phone961 71 430092
Contact personLamine Beinaissa
Project abstractWixel Studios (Offshore) SAL, a Lebanese company specialised in gaming and education, is searching for Finnish partners for outsourcing, establishing a joint venture to introduce new products/existing to both markets.
The company, established in 2012 is based in Lebanon, Bwar and currently employs 4 persons.
The company’s main products include video games. Wixel Studios (Offshore) SAL is a multidisciplinary creative company with focus on video games. They have a hybrid model that includes:
- video games as a service (advergames and edugames), their main markets are the MENA market with clients like Jazzira Kids, MBC group, Nestle MENA, Red Bull MENA, Daher food Lebanon, Lebanese civil defence with the EU support, etc..
- creative work as a service including 2D and 3D promotional animations and illustrations, main clients are Lebanese and from the GCC
- B2C products that the company own the IP, like survival race and little heroes
- Continuing education in the field of game and new technologies programming that targets employees in various companies in the Lebanese digital field.
As in March 2015 the company teamed up with Spica Tech Academy that helps Lebanese youth starting the age of 6 acquiring coding and art skills.
- Wixel Studios has more than 8 years in the gaming and interactive industry and worked on different types and scales of products.
- In terms of QA, the company have catered to the toughest brands with endless guidelines, companies like Nestle, Jazzira Kids, Red Bull, Heineken and Ferrari world. According to the company, their products met their marketing managers’ expectations and in some projects the result was impressively successful
With company’s current team they are able to create 8 to 10 small and medium size products/games
The customers so far have been from Middle East, North Africa and South-East Asia.
The company is currently looking for a partner to provide subcontracting / outsourcing activities, production, marketing or other activity involving transfer of know-how or technology, joint-venture and/or long-term partnership.
Please find the company presentation below. In case you want to know more about this company please contact Finnpartnership (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Number of employees1-9
Annual turnover in €0-0,5M
Annual balance sheet total0-0,5M
Already engaged in international co-operationYes
Percentage of transnational activitiesover 50 %
Spotter companyLT Partners
Spotter personLamine Benaissa
Spotter Email email@example.com