Limones Peruanos SRL
IndustryAgriculture and food processing
Av. 06 de agosto 745 int. 305, Jesús María, Lima
Lima 11, Lima
Web page https://www.limonesperuanos.com/
Company Address email@example.com
Mr Luis Alberto Flores Castillo
OrganisationBorealis Consulting EIRL
Project typeTrade intermediary (distributor, importer, agent, representative); Joint venture
Project abstractLimones Peruanos SRL, Peruvian company specialized in farming and production of lime and lemon, is searching for Finnish partners to distribute their agricultural products throughout Finnish and Nordic countries.
Project descriptionThe company, established in 2003 is based in the region of Piura in the northern part of Peru and currently employs 300 persons.
The company's main products include Tahiti and Subtle varieties of fresh lime and also lemon. Limes offered by Limones Peruanos SRL are sour, despite the fact that this fruit can be also found with a sweet flavor. Sour limes contain citric acid which gives the fruit a citric and tart taste. It's known that 61 grms of fresh lime juice adds 13 calories and a very low glycemic index, as well as 31% of C-vitamin and 3% of folate daily values, according to the USFDA. Among technical specifications for the Subtle variety lemon, the following can be mentioned:
• Fresh, waxed and calibrated.
• The size ranks for each unit go from 35 to 40 mm.
• The weight ranks for each unit go from 27 to 45 grams.
• Freight package made form corrugated cardboard.
• Boxes already labelled as requirements from client.
• 4.5, 18 and 24 kgs boxes presentations.
• Green colour, no physical damages, plagues and diseases free.
• Two types of storage: 1) Traditional: 9 oC, 50% open ventilation, 85-90% relative humidity. 2) Recommended: 6 oC, closed ventilation, controlled atmosphere (10% O2 and 8% CO2)
The company is looking for an importer/representative of its Subtle and Tahiti varieties lemon crops in Finland or other Nordic country.
Number of employees313
Annual turnover in €2 - 10 million
Annual balance sheet total0 - 0,5 million
Certifications, standardsGlobal GAP, SENASA
Already engaged in international co-operationYes
Percentage of transnational activities50% or more