IndustryTextiles and clothing
5/87, Malviya Nagar
Rajasthan, India India
Company Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Amjad Ali Ansari
Project abstractKashmir Shawls, an Indian company specialised in the export of Indian handmade products such as scarfs, stoles, shawls, home textiles, brassware and jewellery, seeks to sell its products in the Finnish market.
The company, established in 2008 is based in Jaipur and currently employs 3 persons.
The company’s main products include
* Hand Block Printed Indian Contemporary Clothing.
* Hand Block Printed Indian Home Textiles.
* Hand Block Printed Silk Scarves & Stoles.
* Hand Embroidered Shawls including PURE PASHMINA.
* Handmade wall hangings using different kinds of Patches, Borders, Zardozi and Stitches etc.
* Handmade Indian Traditional Jewellery.
* Handmade Indian Handicrafts.
The customers so far have been in UK and France.
The company is currently looking for a partner to source and sell their products in Finland through a joint venture or as a franchise or a distributor.
If you are interested in this company, please contact Finnpartnership matchmaking[at]finnpartnership.fi.
Number of employees1-9
Annual turnover in €0-0,5M
Annual balance sheet total0-0,5M
Already engaged in international co-operationYes