c/o Teollisen yhteistyön rahasto Oy (FINNFUND)
00181 Helsinki - FINLAND
puh: 09 348 434 (mainitsethan puhelimessa, että tavoittelet Finnpartnershipia)
IndustryRubber and plastics
E-67-69/74-76 Industrial Area
Phone number+91 9927000666
Web page http://www.irpindia.com/
Company Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Rajat Khandelwal
Project type Production, marketing or other activity involving transfer of know-how or technology, Joint venture
Project abstract Indian Rubber Products (IRP), an Indian company, is a leading manufacturer of custom-made rubber products and is searching for Finnish partners for extending and expanding its business activities both in the Indian and EU markets. IRP is open to tie-ups which involve development of new technologies/products or for exploiting available domestic and export market opportunities using its established manufacturing resources and trade/customer links.
Project descriptionIndian Rubber Products (IRP) established in 1974 is based in Haridwar, India and currently employs over 65 persons. The company is part of a group of companies with a history of three generations of family enterprise. The other group companies are Khandelwal Industrial Enterprises (decorative brass builder's hardware for domestic & commercial markets) and KIE Engineering Pvt Ltd (engineering products including and ferrous and non-ferrous casting and machined components for industrial & automotive applications)
IRP’s main products include:
1. Automotive components and parts
2. Washing machine gaskets
3. Power generation equipment parts for turbines and generators
4. High endurance diaphragms, liners
5. Photocopying and printing machine components
7. Sheet, flooring & mats
8. Expansion bellows
The main customers for Indian Rubber Products have been companies for engineering applications like machine parts of turbine, generator, car etc. In India apart from supplying Indian government services like Defence, Indian Railways and Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (makers of turbines and generators), IRP is also OEM supplier to a range of other customers such as Mahindra and Mahindra.
IRP’s export customers include companies in France, Ireland, Germany, and USA.
IRP is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization with a strong technical foundation and four decades of export experience.
IRP has the current capacity to process over 10 tons of rubber per day with the following processes/facilities :
- Molding. Transfer molding and injection molding. Total of 15 presses
- Extrusion (single compound)
- In-house compounding thru Intermix
- Complete in-house testing facility of compounds as well as SPM for life testing on finished product
IRP is currently looking for partners
1. To establish/market new line of services/products aligned to its current rubber components/parts manufacturing in India for European market.
2. With any new product/benefitting from lower cost manufacturing in India.
3. IRP can also diversify in other potential products and services for mutual benefit.
The prospective partner could be:
1. A company already in business of supplying rubber components to OEMs.
2. Companies looking for diversification/expansion in the growing Indian market
3. People doing industrial marketing work in Europe.
Target Sectors: Automotive, Valves industry, OEM companies, Marketing Agencies.
Number of employees50-249
Annual turnover in €0,5 - 2 million
Annual balance sheet total0,5 - 2 million
Certifications, standardsISO 9001
Already engaged in international co-operationYes
Percentage of transnational activities0 to 9 %
Spotter companyFinnSEA Oy
Spotter personPietro Karjalainen
Spotter Email email@example.com