The terms and conditions of Business Partnership Support will change on January 1st, 2022
9 December 2021
Finnpartnership’s new operating period of three years will start of January 1st, 2022, and with the new operating period, the terms and conditions of Business Partnership Support will also change.
Finnpartnership Business Partnership Support’s instrument description, call for proposals, general terms and conditions and compulsory attachments during the operating period of 2022-2024 have been published at the end of this article and they will be in effect starting January 1st, 2022.
The new application form for Business Partnership Support will be published in the E-Services on January 12th, 2022. If the Business Partnership Support application is submitted between January 1st-11th, the missing parts of the application should be supplemented in accordance with the instructions of the Ministry within 14 days after the applicant has received an acknowledgment of receipt.
The main changes in the terms and conditions are:
- The minimum sum of the support to be granted is EUR 15,000 per project application
- The support percentage for LDC and LIC countries as well as the 13 extremely fragile states including Jordan (read more here) will be 85 % in all project types except for project type “Feasibility study for an investment project”
- It is possible to support the development of existing business in the country of operation in a broader sense and support studies and/or training related to, for example, an expansion of a product portfolio, finding new suppliers and subcontracting and similar partners, improving/developing working conditions and developing activities so that they are more responsible.
- The training of the company’s own employees or its local partner’s employees in the country of operation can be supported during the project phase for at most 300 workdays/project (previously max. 200 workdays)
- The international civil society organisations can also be accepted as piloting partners in the project type “Piloting with an ODA eligible international organisation”
- The support can be granted to feasibility study for an investment project that is eligible for the Ministry for Foreign Affairs Public Investment Facility funding.
- Expenses accepted for support function projects include reasonable facility rent for events organised in the project, as well as travel expenses for participants and conference packages
All the changes in the terms and conditions can be found in the new General terms and conditions document. Please note that the new terms and conditions and the compulsory attachments will be in effect from January 1st, 2022 onwards and the terms and conditions and attachments in effect in 2021 can be found from the Application instructions and forms part of the Finnpartnership website.
- Terms and conditions of Business Partnership Support 2022
- Call for proposals for Business Partnership Support 2022-2024
- Finnpartnership Instrument description 2022-2024
- Application appendix 1 Budgeted project expenses
- Application appendix 2 Development Impact Questionnaire
- Application appendix 3 Affirmation
- Application appendix 4 De minimis
Due to the holiday season around the turn of the year, basic information sheets are requested to be submitted by 2 p.m. on 22 December 2021, if the project application is to be submitted in 2021 (the acknowledgment of receipt will then be sent on December 23rd). The Ministry will not send acknowledgments of receipt or provide guidance during December 27-29th.
More information about the new terms and conditions and the application processing times of the end of the year: email@example.com or tel. +358 (0)9 348 434.