The Global Gateway campaign is moving forward – hear more about upcoming Team Europe initiatives in our monthly digital application workshops as well as in our newsletter and website
Finnpartnership has launched a campaign which aims to engage Finnish companies into Global Gateway projects and consortia. We strive to build a customized path for each company towards wider feasible business opportunities in the target countries and larger investments and acquisitions, e.g. Team Europe Initiatives in infrastructure. The campaign includes the Finnpartnership grant as well as networking and advisory services in collaboration with Team Finland, particularly the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland, the Embassy in Brussels, relevant EU delegations, target country embassies, Business Finland, and other relevant actors.
1. The Team Finland network directs information about future opportunities to Finnpartnership
2. Finnpartnership screens and packages relevant opportunities to Finnish companies, as well as promotes these opportunities via our channels: newsletter, website, and application workshops, as well as in cooperation with other Team Finland actors, or directly to companies
3. Companies seize feasible opportunities where a long-term business seems reasonable. Before the project is launched, initial investigation, or reference/pilot however might be required
4. The company applies for business partnership grant to partially cover the expenses (often even for the most part) of the initial project phases
5. When a positive decision for the grant is given, the company will receive customized counseling services, such as a contact map including useful contacts and networks relevant to the Global Gateway projects, guidance and training on relevant procurement processes, among others.
Finnpartnership invites Finnish companies to follow the campaign and take advantage of its funding and services. Several Global Gateway flagship projects have already been launched, under development or under discussion, such as within Digitalization (see D4D Hub) or Education. There is also an ambitious effort in transforming Namibia into a hydrogen hub. With the help of the campaign, about 20 Finnish companies will be able to pilot / implement the reference. Stay tuned for more updates shortly!
More information: email@example.com