Jordan Innovation Program launches in March – register now!
23 February 2021
The aim of the Jordan Innovation Program is to bring Finnish tech solutions to tackle the challenges faced by refugees and vulnerable communities in Jordan and empower specially refugee women and girls to attain a better life. The focus of the program is health and education.
Through the program, Finnish companies can network with local Jordanian partners and potential customers, develop the solutions with local stakeholders, gain better understanding of the market and build a roadmap for market entry. Companies are also offered support from Business Finland and Finnpartnership to find and apply to relevant funding options.
The key objectives also of relevance for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the program are:
- To create and support new development business opportunities for Finnish companies in Jordan and the MENA (Middle East North Africa) region.
- To offer new opportunities to empower refugees in Jordan through innovative solutions for challenges that the refugee women and girls are facing.
The program is led by Ultrahack and VentureX and supported by:
- Business Finland / Developing Markets Platform
- Finnpartnership, Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland, United Nations Technology Innovation Lab
- Partnered with World Refugees School, Wadi Araba Development Company and UNFPA
The program will start with an Introductory webinar on the 3rd of March. The first workshop will be organized on the 30th of March, and the registration deadline for the program is the 18th of March.
Read more and register via this link!