Introduction for Team Finland network
Learn about the funding and services that Finnpartnership and Finnfund provide for projects in the developing markets.
Finnpartnership together with Finnfund organise virtual sessions tailored for the Team Finland network and other internalisation advisors who work in or with developing countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, or in Europe.
The the introductory sessions aim to give the participants an opportunity to
- learn how Finnish companies and organisations can utilise Finnpartnership for their projects across the developing world
- hear how companies in developing countries can use Finnpartnership’s Matchmaking service to find Finnish business partners
- find out more about the types of investments made by Finnfund, and what types of projects it looks for
- be better placed to advise companies in your country, or looking to expand there, about the funding and other services that are available
- pose your questions, feedback and collaboration ideas
9:00 – 9:10 Round of Introductions
9:10 – 9:15 Finnpartnership: background and mission, Birgit Nevala, Programme Director
9:15 – 9:20 Finnpartnership: Team Finland collaboration, Elsa Nyman, Programme Officer
9:20 – 9:30 Finnpartnership: Grant financing, Nikke Karjalainen, Senior Programme Officer
9:30 – 9:40 Finnpartnership: Matchmaking, Axel Sointu, Business Partnership Lead
9:40 – 9:45 Finnpartnership: Global Gateway campaign, Julian Blom, Global Gateway Project Lead
9:45 – 9:55 Finnfund: investments in developing countries, Patrik Bredbacka, Team Finland Adviser
9:55 – 10:00 Q&A
The next sessions will be organised for the Team Finland network in 2024, on 30 January and 2 May. Register for the January session HERE.
Contact us for further information
Elsa Nyman, Programme Officer (Team Finland coordinator)
email@example.com, mobile +358 (0)50 555 4289