c/o Teollisen yhteistyön rahasto Oy (FINNFUND)
P.O. Box 147
00181 Helsinki - FINLAND
tel: +358 9 348 434 (please ask for Finnpartnership)
Iran Expo is an international trade event that aims to help companies to export their products, develop new markets, and promote their industries by serving as a platform for trade and commerce in the Islamic Republic of Iran regarding the importance of the non-oil export position. It will be a four-day event to help to sign successful transactions. The fourth Export Capabilities Exhibition of the Islamic Republic of Iran is going to be held from 4-7th February 2020 in Shahr-e Aftab Complex, Tehran, Iran.
In the event of “Iran Expo”, more than 400 top capable Iranian exporters and top capable Iranian industrialists are going to have their own stalls in Shahre-Aftab International Fair Ground and more than 800 international businesspeople/industrialists (from around 50-60 countries) are going to attend this event for B-2-B negotiations. All international businesspeople/industrialists will be the guests of the Expo organizers for 2 nights and 3 days, by staying in 5-star hotels (IBIS+NOVOTEL Hotels are attached to Tehran International Airport/IKIA).
All incentives and supports have been provided by the exhibition headquarters for all invited international businessmen and merchants as following:
• Assuming the costs of domestic transference of the businessmen and merchants
• Assuming the costs of foodstuff and nourishment of the businessmen and merchants for 2 nights and 3 days
• Assuming the costs of hospitality and accommodation of the businessmen and merchants for 2 nights and 3 days
• Holding B2B meetings
• Industrial touring for the businessmen and merchants in order to visit the Iranian acknowledged industries
• Tehran excursion for the international business committees.
1. Ticket and visa costs will be paid by the businessmen.
Kindly note that:
1- Businessmen and merchants who interested to participate in IRAN EXPO Exhibition required to register the Expo website before 2020/01/28 and open the English page, then go to Iran Expo Registration and fill profile information as visitors. By confirming the Reliability and Validity of information and registration result, businessmen can refer to representatives of the Islamic Republic of Iran in different countries.
2- The organizers recommend to get visa from the Iranian diplomatic missions (Embassy or Consulate) in the participants’ home country
3- As an option, the organizers may also facilitate issuing a visa in Imam Khomeini International Airport/ Tehran.
For further information:
* Office Tele: +98-21-77247493
* WhatsApp: +98-9369514356
* Email: email@example.com
* Website: http://www.irantsn.com/en/default.aspx